We are looking for Software Development Engineers to join our team at Bangalore, India.
Coding & Design responsibilities
- Write performant, unit-tested code, develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects
- Translate high-level business problems into scalable design and code. Create libraries for larger consumption
- Drive large refactoring exercises
- Define APIs and design and implement end-to-end services
- Create platforms in your product/team. Build platforms, systems and networking infrastructure using your strong background in distributed systems, network system design, and large-scale storage systems.
- Influence product requirements and operational plans. Instill best practices for development and champion their adoption, while working with product manager to estimate and plan projects in an agile development framework.
- Mentor junior engineers on software design, coding practices, and TDD strategies and form a holistic mentoring plan for Mentees.
- Drive discussions to improve productivity across teams wherever there are interdependencies across products
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language and tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit tested code.
- Substantial experience in building large complex business applications
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Experience with full lifecycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform.
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments and tuning servers like Apache/Tomcat/Jetty
- Experience with BigData technologies like Cassandra, Redis, and Elastic search
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum)
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- Exposure working with AWS would be preferred
- Experience working in a CI/CD model preferred
- Technology skills required: PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, Elastic, Maven, Jetty, AWS Lambda, Python, Java, Spring MVC
Qualification and Experience
- BTech or MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent)
- 1 year of total experience in a software development role